- SEAT returns another year to Primavera Sound as strategic partner
- The SEAT Village Stage adds 13 hip hop artists to the programme
- The SEAT Stage is showcasing artists such as Miley Cyrus, Solange, Interpol, Carly Rae Jepsen or James Blake
- The brand will contribute to visitor mobility, both at the festival and in the city
- Finding friends will be much easier with the new SEAT Lost&Sound app
SEAT is celebrating its third consecutive year as strategic partner of Primavera Sound, one of the benchmark music festivals on the international scene, which this year expects to draw over 220,000 visitors. With this move, the carmaker connects with Barcelona’s youthful, urban spirit and passion for music and international talent.
This collaboration includes several brand activations, prominently featuring the new Radio Primavera Sound digital and audiovisual platform, as well as the SEAT Village Stage, which is going to showcase 13 national and international hip hop artists in the festival’s line-up, in addition to three DJs from three historic international indie bands who will bring each night to a close. Also continuing with last year’s tradition, the brand is lending its name to the public grandstand ‘Created in Barcelona’.